Wixarika Spiritual Health Support Shield

From the production team of the film Huicholes: The Last Peyote Guardians, we want to collaborate and contribute to the ceremonial work of the Wixárika people to protect their communities from Covid-19 through their tradition.

We invite you to be part of the fundraising campaign to support the Wixaritari communities through the purchase of a digital copy of Huicholes: The Last Peyote Guardians.

We have an agreement with the traditional governors of Tateikie (San Andrés Cohamiata) and  Waut+a (San Sebastián Teponahuaxtlán) to carry out this campaign to support them and thus be able to continue their spiritual work, and thus sustain the tradition and cultural life of their families while helping to mitigate the epidemic. (letters of agreement)

Our goal is to sell 250 copies between November 2 to December 31, 2020, to support our mission. Of the net collected from sales, 70% will be used to buy ceremonial supplies for the two communities with which we are working; and the remaining 30% will be assigned to the production team.

You can purchase and download the special edition of the film at:
www.vimeo.com/ondemand/huicholesfilm

We also receive donations via PayPal at esperanzaproject2009@gmail.com

For more information please download our campaign project  and please spread the campaign to support the Wixarika Spiritual Health Shield.

Pamparios!